Monday, November 13, 2006

new post.com work

Above you'll see the flattened version of 360 pano I did for a project I recently worked on with some other people about a growing part of Arlington, VA, called Clarendon. If you go to this link you will find a map of the area. The buttons for panoramas and videos were all done by me. This was my first attempt at video (as in first ever), so it's certainly nothing to brag about, but I think the project as a whole is a nice piece.I also worked on a gardening tutorial, which was broken up into a couple of parts. The first part, which is about planting trees and shrubs, can be found here. The second part, about planting bulbs, is set to be published tomorrow on the site, which can found on the Camera Works (photos & video) front as well as on the Home and Garden page under the Arts and Living section.

1 Comments:

At 1:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Whittang! Rockin' out your first video! Ohhhh yeah. - Jay

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home