Tuesday, November 21, 2006

elections


I thought I would share a little of the election coverage I did the other week, even though this is coming a bit delayed. The adrenaline junkie that I am most enjoyed fighting the rest of the media mob at the polling place of Virginia's new senator, Jim Webb. I also got some general voting photos.

Check it out! But first, a report: I recently went to see CIRQUE DU SOLEIL!!! And I think my mouth was gaping wide open for the whole performance. I kept thinking, "What could they possibly pull out next?" I highly recommend dishing out the 70 or so bucks to see firsthand this magical show. But of course, being so inspired, the next day I searched the web for ways I can become such an acrobat. Brad tells me I'm past my prime, but I thought I would research anyway. Apart from the general website for Cirque du Soleil, which does give a considerable amount of information about how to do this, I also found an article called "SoYouWanna Join the Circus", which is a read that I recommend for anyone interested in this endeavor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home